This is a Recipe for Potato Sweet Chapati, known as Meethi Aloo Roti in the Hindi language. Tastes great and can be served for breakfast or in the Tiffin boxes of kids as well as adults. A simple step-by-step method of preparing the Sweet Aloo Roti is given below.
1 Cup Coconut (grated)
2 ½ Cup Sugar
A Pinch Nutmeg Powder
A Pinch Cardamom Powder
2-3 Saffron Sticks
2 Cups Refined Flour
½ Cup Semolina (Suji)
½ Cup Milk
Salt as per taste
2 Tablespoon Oil
Ghee for frying Chapati
Soak the Suji in warm milk for two hours. Boil the Potatoes and then peel and shred them and add the grated Coconut.
Prepare a thick Sugar Syrup and add the Suji, boiled Potatoes mixture, Cardamom Powder, Nutmeg Powder, and Saffron and mix it well.
Take the Refined Flour and add the Salt, hot Oil and prepare Dough. Prepare medium size balls from the Dough and then roll them like Puris and fill a tablespoon of the Potato mixture and then close the Puri and roll like a Chapati.
Heat the Tawa and roast the Potato Chapati from both sides by using Ghee.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi