This is a Recipe for Bottle Gourd Rabri, known in Marathi as Dudhi Bhoplyachi Rabri, a delicious Kheer dish, popular as a dessert item or even as a part of the main course.
Dudhi Bhoplyachi Rabri Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
250 Gram Bottle Gourd (Dudhi Bhopla)
5 Bread Slices
5 Cups Milk
½ Tin Condensed Milk
¼ Cup Cashew Nuts (pieces)
½ Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
5-6 Drops Rose Essence
2 Tablespoon Ghee
Wash, peel and shred the Bottle Gourd and keep it aside. Heat the Ghee in a Kadhai and add the shredded Bottle Gourd and fry for five minutes on a slow flame. Remove the sides of the Bread slices, soak them in a ½ cup of Milk, and then grind in the mixer for 30 seconds.
Then add the remaining Milk and Condensed Milk into the cooked Bottle Gourd and mix it well.
Then add grounded Bread, Cardamom Powder and Rose Essence then mix it well and keep them for cooling.
Serve cold and garnish with dry fruits.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi