This is a great and uncommon step by step recipe for preparing Corn Halwa at home. This dish known as Makki Ka Halwa in Hindi and Makyachya Danyacha Halwa is Marathi is rich sweet dish.
6 Corn Cobs
2 cups Milk
1 ½ cup Sugar
¼ cup Khoya [whole dried milk] ½ table spoon powdered Cardamoms
1 table spoon chopped Cashew nuts
Ghee for mixing
Firstly pressure cook the corn cobs for 15 minutes.
Then remove the corn and grind without water to make a fine paste.
Then mix the paste with milk and drain through a sieve.
Then boil this mixture till the contents reduce to about half.
Fry the cashew nuts.
Add the khoya, sugar, cardamoms and the fried cashew nuts and cook the mixture till it becomes thick.
Then add a little ghee and mix nicely.
Cook the mixture till it starts leaving the sides of the pan.
Lastly pour on a greased steel plate, garnish and serve hot.
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi
- Rice Flour Delicious Mithai For Dessert Recipe In Marathi