This is a step by step Recipe for preparing at home Hotel and Dhaba Style Soft Kheema Kebabs. This a very popular Meat Kebab recipe for parties, also goes well with Cocktails.
250 grams Kheema
1 Small Onion
5 – 6 Cloves Garlic
2 Table spoon VinegarR
4 Green Chilies
2 Table spoon finely chopped Coriander leaves
5 Big Cardamoms
2 ½ Cups Water
1 ½ Tea spoon each Salt and Red Chilies powder
2 Tea spoon Oil
Soak Kheema in Vinegar for half an hour.
Then Grind along with Onion, Garlic, Ginger and green Chilies. Add Coriander leaves, Make round Kebabs.
In a Kadai, Boil 2 ½ Cups water, Add Salt and red Chilies. In a Muslin cloth tie the Garam Masala and add to water. When the water starts boiling add Kheema kebabs to water one by one. After a while reduce the flame. Cover it. Keep turning it till the water has dried.
In a Shallow frying pan or non stick tawa, heat a little Oil, toss each kebab lightly till they color, Prick them with a tooth pick, Serve hot.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi