This is an easy step by step recipe to prepare Badam [Almond] Milk or Badam Ka Doodh as this beverage is called in Hindi. The quantity of the ingredients given can be increased or decreased as per your requirement.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 cup Almonds [blanched and finely grounded] 4 cups Milk
Sugar [Powdered] as per taste
Kesar [Saffron] A few leaves put in a tablespoon of Milk
First heat the milk and bring it to boiling point.
Then add the almond paste and sugar.
Keep stirring to avoid sticking to the bottom of the utensil.
Boil for about 5 minutes.
When it cools refrigerate and serve cold.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi