This Recipe is for preparing at home spicy Kashmiri Kofta curry. An authentic and traditional main course Gravy from the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 6-7 Persons
3 Green Chilies
1 kg lean mince
3 Table spoons Yogurt
1 Tea spoon Ginger
½ teaspoon Coriander
1 Tea spoon Chili Powder
2 Tea spoon Garam Masala
4 Oz Ghee
1 Tea spoon Sugar
1 Table spoon dried Milk
Salt to taste
1 Tea spoon Pepper
2 Green Cardamoms
Chop the green Chilies very fine, Put the Mince in a bowl and add the chopped Chilies, 1 table spoon Yogurt, Ginger, Coriander, Chili powder, 1 tea spoon Garam Masala, 1 oz Ghee and Salt to taste. Mix thoroughly and shape in to small sausages.
Heat the rest of the Ghee in a Saucepan; add the sugar, dried Milk, 2 table spoon Yoghurt , 1 tea spoon Garam Masala and Salt to taste, Fry and add ¼ pint warm water and the Meat Koftas. Simmer till the water is dry then turn the Koftas and add ¼ pint warm water, Simmer till water is absorbed. Sprinkle with pepper and the cardamom (ground coarsely).
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi