This here is an authentic and simple recipe to prepare Besan Barfi. Besan Barfi is an extremely popular sweet in India. It is served on various festivals like Diwali as Faral.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 50-55 Pieces
1 kg Besan [gram flour] ½ kg Oil hydrogenated
1 kg Sugar
500 ml Water
Pistachio, cardamom [elaichi] Silver paper or Vark as required
Fry the Besan in oil hydrogenated, make syrup from the sugar and water, cool the Besan, add syrup and cook till it becomes lumpy.
Spread the mixture on a greasy marble table or any such platform to make it about 13 mm thickness. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios, elaichi and decorate with silver paper.
Cut into diamond shapes and serve.<
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi