This is a Recipe for making at home tasty and delicious Chicken Bhurji Sandwich using Tandoori Masala and some traditional Indian spices to give it that added spicy flavor. This Sandwich makes a filling snack, which can also be an useful tiffin box meal.
The Marathi language version of this recipe can be seen here – Crisp Chicken Sandwich
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
250 Grams Boneless Chicken
1 Big Size Onion (chop)
8-10 Petals Garlic
1” Ginger Piece
1 Medium Size Tomato
3 Green Chilies
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Tandoori Chicken Masala
¼ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
¼ Cup Coriander Leaves (chop)
1 Tablespoon Oil
Salt and Lemon as per the taste
10 Bread Slices
Wash and boil the Chicken Pieces and then cut into julienne strips. Chop the Onion, Ginger-Garlic, Green Chilies, Tomato and Coriander Leaves.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and add the Onion, Ginger-Garlic, Green Chilies and saute for 2-3 minutes on a slow flame. Then add the Tomato, Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Salt and saute for 1 minute on a slow flame.
Add the boil Chicken julienne strips, Coriander Leaves and 2 tablespoon Water and cook for 2-3 minutes on a slow flame.
Serve with Bread or Buns like a Sandwich.
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi
- Rice Flour Delicious Mithai For Dessert Recipe In Marathi
- Dussehra Special Delicious Mithai In 10 Minutes Recipe In Marathi